Enerfac LLC specializes in providing Project Management services and consultation for any or all phases of a project. Our Project Managers have extensive expertise to direct, support and coordinate all aspects of your engineering project, whetherlarge or small.
Enerfac Project Managers are proficient in overseeing and directing both
internal company support work and third party subcontractors to ensure that budget and schedule constraints are met.
Enerfac Project Managers are experienced, hands-on engineers rather than merely coordinators. As such, they have the knowledge to fully understand the complete scope of your project and direct it from initiation to completion. Our
Project Managers are your right hand in the field.
Our Project Managers follow a proven track record that entails the responsibilities listed below.
- Develop schedules, execution plans, subcontractor strategies, budgets, risk quantification, QA/QC requirements
- Define roles, authority, and relationships between all interacting companies
- Establish a communication plan for the client
- Manage resource availability, performance quality, and document data control
- Report project status to the client
- Measure verifiable progress, cost controls, and scope changes
- Identify potential problems and consult on alternative approaches
- Monitor performance against project forecasts
- Project Close-out
- Document and track all aspects of the project and its final configuration
- Ensure all client’s expectations are fully met
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 51 bytes) in /home/content/28/9768028/html/ENERFACLLC/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1911