Enerfac LLC specializes in providing construction management services and consultation for any or all phases of a project. Our Construction Managers have extensive expertise to direct, support and coordinate all aspects of your engineering project, whether large or small. Enerfac construction managers are proficient in overseeing and directing both internal company support work and third party subcontractors to ensure that budget and schedule constraints are met.
Our Construction Managers are experienced, hands-on engineers rather than merely coordinators. As such, they have the knowledge to fully understand the complete scope of your project and direct it from initiation to completion. Our Construction Managers are your right hand in the field.
Our Construction Managers follow a proven track record that entails the responsibilities listed below.
- Develop schedules, execution plans, subcontractor strategies, budgets, risk quantification, QA/QC requirements
- Define roles, authority, and relationships between all interacting companies
- Establish a communication plan for the client
- Permit Support of Construction Issues
- Manage resource availability, performance quality, and document data control
- Report project status to the client
- Measure verifiable progress, cost controls, and scope changes
- Identify potential problems and consult on alternative approaches
- Monitor performance against project forecasts
- Management of Change
- Project Close-out
- Document and track all aspects of the project and its final configuration
- Ensure all client’s expectations are fully met
- Document Support
Enerfac LLC offers the services of an experienced Materials Management department in support of its engineering and construction management services. Materials Management handles all aspects of procurement, logistics, specification development, vendor audits and invoice processing as required. Materials Management functions within the framework of our clients’ procurement department in order to achieve a seamless operation. Our aim is to procure the highest quality materials and services that meet or exceed your expectations at the lowest possible cost.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 90 bytes) in /home/sxwmc4l67hv1/public_html/wp-includes/cache.php on line 672